Western Horse Riding & lunch Cookout
Explore your beautiful Canada! Enjoy a scenic trail ride or covered wagon ride along the base of Sulphur Mountain and along the Bow River to your covered cookout location by the Sundance Canyon Trail. Leave behind the deadlines and schedules and trade them for fresh mountain air, a good horse and a trail that leads you to one spectacular view after another. Wildlife viewings are always a possibility as the grizzlies, black bears, elk, and deer roam freely throughout Banff National Park.
Relax, try your hand at roping or challenge your friends to a game of horseshoes while your meal is cooked to order. Once you are fueled up, you'll mount back up for the ride back to town; horseback riders return via the Sulphur Mountain Trail while the wagon returns along the Bow River.
Western Lunch Cookout
Home-made Baked Beans
Baked Potatoes (sour cream, bacon bits, green onion)
Caesar Salad, Rolls
Juice, Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate
Price is for 2 adults
- Food and drink
- Horse and all equipment required
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This experience is available from May 15-Oct 15th each year.
- No riding experience necessary
The Experience is the sole responsibility of the supplier of the experience.