Learn to Rock Climb - Banff
One of those activities so many people say they would like to try, and they do!. Alberta has in Banff, Canmore and Lake Louise some of the World's best climbing areas. Instructors are certified guides and leading edge climbers. All climbing guides are trained and certified by the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides (ACMG) so there is no need to worry if you are a first time climber. This experience is a 3 hour rock climb for beginners.
- Experienced and qualified Instructor
- Use of Equipment and rock shoes
- Full tuition.
What to bring:
- Lunch/snack and plenty to drink
- Day Pack (large enough for your lunch, spare clothing and climbing gear - harness, helmet)
- Waterproof rain jacket with hood
- Clothing allowing for easy and complete range of motion (ie. cotton or nylon (long) stretch pants, comfortable shirt)
- Running shoes or hikingboots
Learn to Rock Climb (3 hours beginners only)
Tours run Tuesday to Saturday - 8.30am - $135 + tax, per person
Departure Information: 8.30am
Duration: Full or Half day
Where to meet: Meet at Bow Falls
Your Tour Includes: Instruction, helmet, harness and rock shoes.