Buy one of our adrenaline pumping LuxDay experiences, get into your jumpsuit, strap on those goggles and board the aircraft. This is a fantastic experience where you will feel the thrill of jumping from a plane door at a height of up to 12,000 feet.
Enjoy the unique sensation of free fall before that all important moment when your parachute is deployed and it’s time to slow down and take in the spectacular scenery below you. There’s not much to worry about, you will be strapped to a qualified and experienced instructor the whole time so you can relax and enjoy the ride. Bring along some friends so they can witness you take on this unusual opportunity to display your adventurous side.
- Safety briefing session
- One jump, with a fully qualified instructor
- Opportunity to purchase a video of your jump and photographs.
- Minimum age: 18
- There are no disabled facilities and stairs are involved when arriving at the venue
- Maximum weight 230 pounds if under 5 ft 7 190 pounds
- Minimum Maximum height None
- You must be in good health to jump, please consult your doctor with any health queries, certain health problems may mean you can not jump
- You are not able to take part if pregnant and will also be unable to jump if you appear intoxicated
- You must be 18 years of age or older, and under 230 lbs for the Tandem Skydive
- advanced reservations required
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This offer is valid for one year from date of purchase
- May not be redeemed for cash
The experience takes place daily May 1st to October 31st 7 days a week and on weekends in Fall and Spring.
What to wear
Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toed shoes. You will be provided with a jumpsuit to keep your clothes clean.
The suppliers contracted with us hold public liability insurance. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Lux Day's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have booked a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. You may reschedule not less than 30 days prior to your reserved date for a $25.00 administrative fee. You may not reschedule within 30 days of your reserved date. If for any reason you can not attend on your reserved date, you may send a substitution at no additional charge. Refunds will not be available.
Waiver of Liability
All participants must sign a Waiver of Liability. You must be 18 years of age or older to sign the waiver - parental consent is not accepted.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.You should expect to spend a full day at the centre but your actual jump will last 30 minutes
How long will my experience last?
You should expect to spend 2-4 hours at the location. Your actual jump will last 30 around minutes.
Can I bring spectators?
Spectators are welcome and some catering facilities are available. Kindly note some centres do not allow children on site due to health and safety, please check at the time of booking.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Beiseker Airport approx 68 kms from Calgary N