Terms and Conditions
By purchasing, using, accepting, booking, redeeming, or participating in a LuxDay Experience or by accessing, browsing and using www.luxdayexperiences.ca you agree to be subject to the following terms and conditions as well as all other applicable laws.
LuxDay Experiences may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting such amended Terms and Conditions on the Website. Such amended Terms and Conditions will be effective as of the date it is posted to the Website.
Experience descriptions, formats and durations
Experience descriptions, format and timings given on Luxdayexperiences.ca websites are only intended to present a general idea of the experience, and shall not be considered binding. In particular, photographs are for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract between you and LuxDay Experiencese.
As LuxDay Experiences offers experiences at a wide number of venues, details such as session lengths, itineraries, equipment used and numbers of participants may vary from location to location. Most experiences will be “open” days meaning that other members of the public will be taking part too. This could mean taking your turn with other members of the public. If delays, curtailments and breakdowns are not within LuxDay Experiences’ control, we cannot be held liable if these should occur.
Please note that we reserve the right to alter any part of the experience where such an alteration has been imposed by the operator. We cannot be held responsible for descriptions by or on any third party or agent sites. Experiences may occasionally be withdrawn for reasons outside of our control, and LuxDay Experiences cannot be held liable for any costs incurred as a result of this. Should this occur, you or your recipient will be advised and offered the opportunity to exchange your voucher for one with the same face value. If alternatives are available, no refunds can be offered.
The recipient is free to book their preferred date within the Voucher validity period. Experiences are subject to availability and, in some cases, may be subject to weather conditions (if your experience is weather dependent we advise telephoning the centre before you set out to confirm that the event will take place).
To avoid disappointment we recommend that customers book well in advance, at least 4-5 weeks for the majority of experiences. During peak periods it may be necessary to allow a longer notice period although some operators may occasionally be able to fit in a booking at short notice. We recommend booking as early as possible as you must have undertaken your experience before the expiry date printed on the front of your Voucher.
We strongly advise that you do not make any travel, accommodation or other arrangements until you have received confirmation of your booking from the experience operator. Once a date has been booked with a supplier your Voucher will be deemed to be used at that point.
- LuxDay Experiences makes no guarantees as to the availability of any specific experience nor the continued availability of an experience.LuxDay Experiences reserves the right to change, cancel an experience without prior notice
Most experiences are subject to restrictions. These could include (but are not limited to) age, height, weight, physical and medical restrictions, and may vary from centre to centre so please check before making your booking. Details of these restrictions are available on our.website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you choose an experience appropriate for the intended recipient and it is the responsibility of the recipient to double check that the restrictions are not prohibitive. If you are unsure of the suitability please telephone us and we will be happy to advise you.
The Voucher validity period is generally 12 months from date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Experiences must be booked and undertaken prior to the expiry date, otherwise the Voucher will be deemed to be invalid and no liability will be accepted by LuxDay Experiences
- Experience vouchers are flexible. If your exchange is more expensive than your original voucher you will be required to pay the difference.
- If your exchange is less expensive than your original voucher the difference will be held as a credit to use against any future purchase up until the original expiry date of your voucher and is non refundable.
- Your first exchange is free of charge, any subsequent exchanges will have an administration charge of $30.The exchanged voucher will carry the same expiry date as the original purchased voucher.
- To exchange your voucher please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers bought direct from LuxDay Experiences within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider.
- Refunds can only be made to the purchaser and the monies will be refunded directly to the original method of payment.Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
- Competition prizes or promotional free gifts cannot be refunded.To request a refund please send your voucher along with a covering letter explaining the reason for your request to email@example.com
· All providers of Experiences are independent and unaffiliated to LuxDay Experiences
· Once a booking has been made with an experience operator the participant is also bound by the Terms and Conditions of that operator. By purchasing or redeeming a LuxDay Voucher you acknowledge that experiences are dependent on certain factors beyond the control of LuxDay Experiences and agree that LuxDay Experiences is not liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any experience for reasons beyond its reasonable control (including but not limited to weather-related reasons, mechanical failure, location changes or otherwise). If mechanical breakdown should occur you should expect reasonable substitutions without notice. Please note that experiences and other products are subject to change without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cancellation by experience operators
· If an experience is cancelled by the operator either before or on the day of the event due to circumstances beyond their control, the operator will arrange to re-book the participant at a mutually agreed time on our behalf. LuxDay Experiences cannot be held liable for any costs including (but not limited to) travel expenses or pre-booked accommodation costs incurred by the participant in the event of a cancellation and LuxDay’s total liability for any claim in connection with a LuxDay experience shall be limited to the price paid for the experience.
Cancellation by participants
· Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules.
· If you fail to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook in accordance with the cancellation and rescheduling policy listed for your specific Experience, (i) LuxDay Experiences shall have no further obligation to you, (ii) you shall not be entitled to a refund or exchange, and (iii) your Experience will be considered fully redeemed and booked.
· The placing of an order constitutes your acceptance of LuxDay Experience’s Terms & Conditions of trading but does not constitute the creation of a contract. LuxDay Experiences reserves the right to decline to process an order for any reason whatsoever.