Ride a Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle
THE Harley-Davidson motorcycle experience is for anyone who was born to be wild! Take to the open road in a Harley-Davidson and cruise along some of Alberta's most picturesque routes, travel into the Rockies and live your life. Only for seasoned riders. Pick Up 4 pm Friday to 10 am Monday
This summer ride a Harley-Davidson motorcycle for a Canadian Rockies road trip through beautiful national parks in both Alberta and British Columbia. The area is full of scenic landscapes and diverse wildlife.Begin your motorcycle road trip, then make your way to the Rockies, perhaps enjoying the scenic and winding route 1A West towards Canmore.
When you arrive at Banff National Park, motor North along the famous Icefields Parkway. Passs pristine turquoise blue lakes and ancient snow-covered glaciers along the way. You will spot Deer and elk on the sides of the road. Perhaps make your way slowly to Jasper where you will enjoy the epic views.
Consider the Golden Triangle, a scenic motorcycle route that takes you into 3 different national parks: Banff, Yoho, and Kootenay. Finish the Golden Triangle route in Banff before heading back to Calgary to drop the bike off and complete your Harley-Davidson motorcycle road trip through some of Canada’s greatest national parks. That is one amazing adventure!
- 2013/14 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles – Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®, Electra Glide® Ultra Limited®, Street Glide®, Road Glide® Custom, Road Glide® Ultra, Road King®, Heritage Softail™ Classic, Fat Boy® Lo, Breakout®, Switchback, Fat Bob®, V-Rod Night Rod® Special.
- The use of a helmet and rain suit for a comfortable and enjoyable ride. Passengers helmet and/or rainsuit is an additional charge of $12.50 each.
- Secure, ample, short-term luggage storage to stow your belongings while on the road.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
- Liability, comprehensive, and collision insurance.
For some more unique gifts for him click here
- Must have a major credit card. A deposit of 50% of the rental period is required to reserve. Balance is due on date of return of the motorcycle. A security deposit of $1,000.00 by credit card is required at time of pickup and will be refunded upon return of motorcycle after inspection for damage.
- All motorcycle riders must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid motorcycle license, clean driving record and have a minimum of one-year experience on a heavy motorcycle.
- All motorcycle rental rates include full insurance coverage with $15 million liability coverage. The renter will be responsible for the first $1,000.00 of damage. (deductible).
- Insurance requires the rider to wear a legal helmet, no sandals or shorts (proper riding apparel).
- Cancellation fee of $40.00 with up to 7 days notice. Less than 7 days, deposit will be held as credit on future rental.
- Customer returning motorcycles not full of fuel will be charged $25.00 (no percentages).