Drive a Stunt Car - 4 hours. Ontario
If you love driving and the idea of stunt driving you will enjoy this adrenaline charged experience Stunt Driving in a BMW 328is Coupe.
Your experience includes
This is a 4 hour stunt driving programme where you will be taught how to do J-Turns, Reverse 180's and slalom driving.
What happens on the day
The day starts with a short lesson to review the basic principles of Stunt Driving along with a few practice runs to warm up. Then with your instructor next to you you will learn these stunts;
- Slalom driving. You have 6 runs driving through a course, working on accuracy and speed.
- J-Turn. The fast tight turn is demonstrated first by the instructor and then it’s your turn to take 4 runs mastering this manoeuvre.
- Reverse 180. As with the J-Turn, this stunt is demonstrated with you in the passenger seat, then its over to you for 6 runs.
Check out the video below, laugh and drive fast..
Spectators are always welcome to share your experience with you.
- Minimum age: 18
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This offer is valid for one year from date of purchase
- Policies subject to change without notice
- There are no disabled facilities and stairs are involved when arriving at the venue
- Maximum weight 230 pounds if under 5 ft 7 190 pounds
- Minimum Maximum height None
- You must be in good health to participate, please consult your doctor with any health queries
- You are not able to take part if pregnant or if you appear intoxicated
- advanced reservations required
The experience takes place daily April to November depending upon the weather 7 days a week
What to wear
Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toed shoes.
The suppliers contracted with us hold public liability insurance. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Lux Day's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have booked a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. You may reschedule not less than 30 days prior to your reserved date for a $25.00 administrative fee. You may not reschedule within 30 days of your reserved date. If for any reason you can not attend on your reserved date, you may send a substitution at no additional charge. Refunds will not be available.
Waiver of Liability
All participants must sign a Waiver of Liability. You must be 18 years of age or older to sign the waiver - parental consent is not accepted.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
How long will my experience last?
Can I bring spectators?
Spectators are welcome and some catering facilities are available. Kindly note some centres do not allow children on site due to health and safety, please check at the time of booking.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Brampton, Milton, Bowmanville Ontario